Whitco Dumbwaiters & Window Hardware

Phone: (800)332-3286
E-mail: info@vincentwhitney.com
Website: Click here for more information

Enhance your multi-storied dwelling with a classic-styled manual dumbwaiter. Imagine, a concealed, built in cargo elevator in your cupboard. The entire design is concealed. A custom door reveals access to your own private cargo elevator. Our dumbwaiters are a silent, peaceful, and classy way to raise heavy loads indoors, all without electricity or motors.

{ 7 comments }

Kyle Neely July 2, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Need info on a commercial manual dumbwaiter

Moshe Rhine September 18, 2014 at 1:52 pm

we recently obtained a 4 story (plus basement) bldg that has 5 dumbwaiters. most of the parts are still intact although they havent been in use for many many yrs. of any value to you?

Jenny Franke January 12, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Moshe, if you still have your dumbwaiters, I am definitely interested in purchasing an old dumbwaiter for use in a small upstairs restaurant.

Tim January 24, 2015 at 5:15 am

I have a dumb waiter I believe it’s 1920 1930s I have track pulleys main mechanism rope car. Complete with Vincent Whitney labels and sanfrancisco counter weight for sale contact me at 2993296663

Nadiv February 26, 2015 at 6:11 pm

I am looking for an old dumbwaiter for a restaurant. If you have one available please send info.

Mark March 15, 2015 at 9:16 pm

I have a 1986 model, 65# capacity, 26 x 20 x 32 high car. Willing to sell all parts and pieces, comes with original installation manual. Send me email if anybody is interested.

jay January 25, 2016 at 7:08 pm

I’m interested in buying a manual dumbwaiter for my home for hauling up groceries etc. 949-244-0228

Get your FREE Trial Issue of Old House Journal and 2 FREE gifts.
    Yes! Please send me a FREE trial issue of Old House Journal and 2 FREE gifts.
    If I like it and decide to continue, I'll get 7 more issues (8 in all) for just $24.95, a savings of 48%. If for any reason I decide not to continue,

Designer Sourcw e bookHistoric Home Show Logo