Old House Journal’s Directory of manufacturers and dealers of new and antique Victorian furniture for classically-styled or older homes.
(206) 285 0394411 W Galer St, Seattle, WA, 98119https://www.singergalleries.com/ Celebrating 25 years. Specializing in American, English, French, and Chinese 18th, 19th and early 20th-century antique furniture and decorative arts—desks, salon sets, armoires, lighting, porcelain, silver, glass, paintings, textiles, bronze, marble carvings.
(866) 366-3505https://www.mainecottage.com/ Colorful and classic furniture—wood, wicker, and upholstered furnishings in 40 vibrant colors. Unique designs borrow from the best of the simple, joyful forms of the 20th century. Beds, bookcases, desks, dining tables and seating, and occasional tables.
(800) 891-0466https://www.historycompany.com/ They offer museum-quality reproductions such as the Lincoln bed, a historically accurate reproduction of the famous original. Every praiseworthy product represents a truly rare combination of integrity and innovation by its artisan manufacturer.
(828) 324-1801 http://www.hickorychair.com/# Since 1910, manufacturers of fine furniture, including the James River series of 18th-century reproductions launched in 1941, and the Winterthur Country Estate Collection. Specialties include all types of classic upholstery and 18th- and 19th-century England.
(860) 693-2101155 Cherry Brook Rd. Canton, CT 06019http://cherrybrookwoodworks.com/ They work with individuals, decorators, and museums to create museum-quality reproductions of American and continental furnishings from all periods, as well as custom designed pieces and antique restoration.
© Copyright 2021 Home Group, a division of Active Interest Media. All Rights Reserved.
P.O. Box 20730 Boulder, CO 80308