12615 - 124 Street Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5L 0N8
The Hi-Velocity System is an energy efficient air delivery system that can be designed to provide heating, cooling, filtration, ventilation, humidification and dehumidification. The Hi-Velocity SDHV (Small Duct High Velocity) System works on the principle of pressure rather than air velocity. It is quite different than a conventional furnace, the main difference being that the supply duct work is all "small diameter" or "mini duct". This makes it very easy to install inside existing walls with minimal remodelling. The flex duct fits inside a typical framed wall without having to disturb the drywall. Our fan coil is modular and fits easily in mechanical rooms, closets, attics, crawlspaces, anywhere! The small footprint makes it the right choice for both new construction and retrofits.
What Makes us Different?
With a pressurized small duct we condition the air differently than conventional forced air systems. With the use of a high pressure area to low pressure area, we continuously mix the room air, creating even temperatures from floor to ceiling. Because the plenum duct is pressurized, dust build-up within the duct work is eliminated. With continuous air circulation from the constant fan, airborne dust and other allergens can be easily filtered out of the air. Air from our unique round outlets is mixed thoroughly, eliminating "hot and cold spots" commonly found with conventional systems.
How Does this Benefit You?
Our innovative fan coil and unique cooling module technology helps create a healthier and more enjoyable indoor living environment for the end-user, while saving money on monthly operating costs. The Hi-Velocity System can remove up to 30% more moisture from the air than conventional systems, leaving a constant and comfortable temperature on the skin surface. The innovative fan coil and unique heating and cooling technologies help create a healthier and more enjoyable indoor living environment, and the Energy Smart Variable Frequency Drive Motor will help save money on your heating bills.
How we Provide these Benefits:
• High Efficiency programmable Energy Smart Motors with Variable Frequency Drive
• Our fan coil units are modular and can be installed easily in a variety of orientations, with many available application options for heating and cooling
• Our 2" & HE flex duct delivers air under a greater pressure than a conventional system. This increase in pressure forces the mixing of the air in the room, eliminating stratification
• Our flex duct is insulated to prevent heat loss/gain and has a sound absorbing inner core to deliver the air whisper quiet
• Smaller duct also allows for greater flexibility in installations while saving space
Vents are adjustable and can be installed in the floor, ceiling or wall in a variety of styles to blend in with their surroundings.
The Hi-Velocity System can be utilized for most projects, but some typical installations are commercial, new residential construction and the retrofit market. With the versatility, quick installation and superior Indoor Air Quality provided from our systems, they are now a popular choice with home builders, installers and the end user.
How the Hi-Velocity System can Improve your Indoor Air Quality:
• Even temperature throughout the structure
• Fresh air make-up
• Reduce conditions that promote mold and mildew