It’s trendy to repurpose five-panel doors as headboards, and to up-cycle vintage hard-shell suitcases into dog beds. For restorers, the best use of architectural salvage is to replace missing architectural details that should never have been lost in the first place.
(416) 901-7651https://universelights.com/ At Lighting Universe, selection and value are paramount. They back these principles with the strongest guarantee in the home design industry. Visit their website to see more than 500,000 products from over 300 manufacturers, plus lighting tips.
(800) 255-4426495 Main Street Murphys, CA 95247https://deabath.com/ Selling early American and Victorian bathroom fixtures, fittings, and accessories since 1976. Line includes antique and reproduction claw foot tubs, high- and low-tank toilets, pedestal sinks, and solid brass reproduction hardware.
(931) 381-57112646 Leah Circle, Columbia TN 38401https://thebathworks.com/ We are a company based in both the UK and USA (since 1998) who specialize in the supply of original freestanding period, Victorian and Edwardian antique baths and vintage tubs from all over England, France, Europe and the United States. We honor a tradition of beautifully restored antique […]
(828) 225-5565135 Reed Rd, Asheville, NC 28805https://www.vtartsinks.com/ Stunning stoneware vessels and drop-in sinks as well as under-mount basins. These one of a kind sinks are created using time-honored methods of craftsmanship. Simply put: beautiful, functional art for your bath and bar.
(800) 444-4280930 98th Ave., Oakland, CA 94603www.sunrisespecialty.com All sunrise products are crafted of the finest materials including solid brass, copper, vitreous porcelain and solid oak, and are designed to meet the strictest standards of modern functionality and reliability. Sunrise guarantees that you will be totally satisfied with every Sunrise product purchased or we will refund […]
© Copyright 2021 Home Group, a division of Active Interest Media. All Rights Reserved.
P.O. Box 20730 Boulder, CO 80308